12V 7ah AGM SLA VRLA Sealed Rechargeable Emergency Light Battery
|FOB Price:||US $4.5-7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $4.5-7/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FG042
- Usage: Car, UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Maintenance Type: Free
- Weight: 2.05kg/PCS
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Working Temperate: -15 to 45
- Cell: 6
- Specification: 12V7Ah /20 HR
- HS Code: 85072000
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Item Name: Lead Acid Battery
- Size: 151*65*94*100mm
- Material: Fire Proof Case
- Terminal Type: Copper/Lead
- Certificate: Ce, UL.
- Trademark: FGET
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Guangzhou Future Green Energy Technology Co.,Ltd is a professional lead acid battery ,plate and Activity Silica Gel manufacturer with own R&D and sales team based on more than 7 years experience. The products are widely used in telecommunications, electricity, solar energy, rail transportation and its auxiliary systems, UPS systems, emergency lighting systems and new energy and many other areas.
We welcome orders with "FGET" brand; We are also flexible to accept orders on OEM basis. Contact us now! All of the possibilities is in FGET
2. ABS material: increase the strength of battery container. (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
3. High purity raw material: ensure low self discharge rate.
4. Silver- coated copper terminals, brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.
5. Pb CaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging high quality.
6. Maintenance-Free Operation
7. Low Self-Discharge
|Nominal Capacity (20 hour rate)||12Ah|
|20 hour rate (0.6A)||12Ah|
|10 hour rate (1.14A)||11.4Ah|
|5 hour rate (1.92A)||9.6 Ah|
|1 hour rate (7.8A)||7.8Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full Charged Battery 25°C(77°F)||≤22mΩ|
|Float Life||25°C(77°F) Float charge at 13.8V||About 3 Years|
|Capacity affected by Temperature|
(20 hour )
|Capacity after 3 month storage||90%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||80%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||62%|
|Charge (Constant Voltage) 25°C(77°F)||Cycle||Initial Charging Current Less than 3.6A|
Battery Use and Maintenance:
1) Please use constant-voltage charge.
3) In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4) Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5) Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6) Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.
Samples and OEM, Warranty and After-Sale Service:
- Welcome Solar Power Inverter Sample Test
- OEM Welcomed
- Warranty: 2 Year
- After-Sale Service: 24 Hour-Hot Line for Consultacncy and Technical Support
1. Email us about PI number, serial number,Product S/N number, show us more details such as: pictures, your testing report or video, if it is the quality problem of product itself, we will resend a new one in next order.
2. we will submit your case to our after sales department.
3.Usually within 24 hours, we will email you the best solutions.