12V 100ah Rechargeable Lead Acid Gel Battery for UPS
|FOB Price:||US $60-160 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $60-160/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FG209
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar Energy Storage
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Maintenance Type: Free
- Weight: 28kg/PCS
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Working Temperate: -15 to 45
- Cell: 6
- Transport Package: 1PCS/CTN
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Packaged
- Item Name: 100ah Deep Cycle Battery
- Size: 307*168*208*227mm
- Material: Fire Proof Case
- Terminal Type: Copper/Lead
- Certificate: Ce ,UL, MSDS
- Trademark: FGET
- Specification: 12V100A /20 HR
- HS Code: 85072000
Gel solar battery accumulator shows some distinctive advantages over flooded battery or AGM battery, such as super thermal stability, high deep discharge capability, good recovery from deep discharge, even if the battery is left discharged for three days, it will recover to 100% of capacity.
With the above-mentioned advantages, the gel battery has long service life, specially suitable for motive power applications, such as golf trailer, folklift, etc. The deep discharge cycles increased 50% as compared with the AGM battery.
1. Sealed free maintenance deep cycle battery
2. Good deep charge cycle performance
3. OEM/ODM free charge
4. Widely working environment
5. Good quality plates grids
6. Long life
7. Low self-discharge
|Nominal Capacity (10 hour rate)||100Ah|
|10 hour rate (10A)||100Ah|
|3 hour rate (25A)||75Ah|
|1 hour rate (55A)||55Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full Charged Battery 25°C(77°F)||≤8mΩ|
|Float Life||25°C(77°F) Float charge at 13.8V||About 3 Years|
|Capacity affected by Temperature|
(10 hour )
|Capacity after 3 month storage||90%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||80%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||62%|
|Charge (Constant Voltage) 25°C(77°F)||Cycle||Initial Charging Current Less than 30A|
Use and Maintenance:
1) Please use constant-voltage charge.
2) In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.
3) In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4) Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5) Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6) Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.
Samples and OEM, Warranty and After-Sale Service:
- Sample can be provided for quality testing
- OEM Welcomed
- Warranty:2 Year
- After-Sale Service: 24 Hour-Hot Line for Consultacncy and Technical Support
|Payment Terms||T/T||EXW||30% T/T in advance, paid the balance before shipment|
|CFR(C&F)||30% T/T in advance, paid the balance against copy of B/L|
|L/C||L/C amount above 50,000 usd, we can accept L/C at sight|
|West Union||Amount lower than 5000usd|
|Delivery time||15 working days after receiving payment for one container|
Q1: How to choose a right battery?
A1:Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable panel to you.
Q2: How about the delivery time?
A2: 7 days for sample; 15 days for bulk order.
Q3: What is the warranty of lead acid battery?
A3: 2 years warranty on FGET-Solar product.
Q4: How to solve the technical problem?
A4: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.
Q5: How To Ask for Support if products failure in warranty?
A5: 1. Email us about PI number, serial number,Product S/N number, show us more details such as: pictures, your testing report or video, if it is the quality problem of product itself, we will resend a new one in next order.
2. we will submit your case to our after sales department.
3.Usually within 24 hours, we will email you the best solutions.